pregnancy

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changes

(Here I am again being confused with the cross posting option of Multiply and Blogger, basta, this particular one, I am writing here through Multiply)

Anyway, my main goal should be -- from this moment on ... the bananaspin (www.bananaspin.blogspot.com) blog won't be cross-posted here at the Water Melo site... This one will be a "family blog" for all things personal.

I have always promised myself that (way, way back) that I will not lose my "being me" even after I get married or after I have kids. I am "ME" first , before I am a wife and a mom. That doesn't mean that I'll be selfish and think of myself first ... it means that my identity as Hanna shall flow forward to being a wife and a mom and not let the two roles eat my whole person. ANG HIRAP I-EXPLAIN BASTA YUN NA YUN.

Just to illustrate, in a book I read somewhere -- the author encouraged couples to keep their "pet names" even after they have kids - and not be limited to call each other "Mommy" or "Daddy" . Retaining the pet names (i.e Mahal,Honey, Sweetie, Babe, whatever) keeps the couple on their toes about their affection for each other.

Ah di ko talaga ma-explain ... basta -- I don't want to lose myself.

Therefore, I separate my bananaspin blog to all things wifely and motherly. I don't know how l can do it, but I will try :-) From this moment on , my new baby blog, www.bebipacua.blogspot.com will occupy this Multiply blog.

I am not promising anything :-) malamang mag ooverlap din sila eventually. But right now I still can't bear the thought of stopping my bananaspin blog!

As I always say at the start of something new - BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THIS WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE !

No comments:

baby